Tuesday, May 11, 2010

10 Random Things About Me

  1. I knit.  I sew.  I draw.  I dye. 
  2. I tend to go deep into research and discovery on one endeavor at the time, for an extended period.  Sometimes I think so hard I can't switch gears.  I am a monotasker.
  3. I have wicked curly hair.
  4. I was born in Georgia.  But now I live in New Hampshire.
  5. My parents were born in Georgia and Alabama.  But now they live in New Hampshire.
  6. I live next door to my parents.
  7. I don't like to swim. 
  8. I have a swimming pool.  It's an above ground pool, but we set it up on a hill, so it feels like it's a level ground pool.
  9. If our pool ever gives way, we need to call my parents quick, because they live at the bottom of the hill.
  10. I love cake.
Some folks have a list of 100 things.  I'm going to do them ten at the time on random occasions.  Otherwise nothing else will get done (see Thing 2).

  11.  I have trouble leaving well enough alone.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I found your sweaters on Ravelry and love your designs! I picked up a copy of the book, "Knitting the Old Way" and I can see why you find it so useful. Thanks for the inspiration of moving outside of the written pattern! I've been a knitter for 30+ years and am just now beginning to feel adventurous. Nice to have the technology to be able to share. Nancy