Monday, July 26, 2010

Yep, 10 More Things About Me

  1. I have an autographed photo of Mr. Rogers.  He's wearing a zip up sweater knit by his Mom.
  2. I'm working on a pattern for a sweater right now.  Actually, right now I'm taking a break so that I can stew over how to proceed with a centered motif that could end on exactly the same row as my sample, or in twelve other places.
  3. I like to think that my stash of yarn really isn't that bad.  It's possible I'm fooling myself.
  4. I don't care to talk about my stash of fabric, because that would be embarrasssing.
  5. I have many, many crocheted afghans.  I didn't make them.  When I find them at the Salvation Army (with a tag reading Handmade for you by Doreen) I simply cannot leave them behind.  I'm like a Cat Lady, but with afghans. 
  6. My husband and I played the "if we win the lottery" game the other day.  We (we ... ha) decided we would build a yarn factory, and a camp with studio classes to go with it.  And my brother-in-law could provide sheep, and wool.  (If we win the lottery my husband would probably be better served to find a younger woman with different fantasies.)
  7. I have an old knitting machine.  I guess old is relative - I got it new when I was 16.  I don't know what that says about my age.
  8. I can't remember how to use my knitting machine, and the directions are no longer with it.  I don't know what that says about my age either.
  9. I have a printing press, and I used to make lots of tees and kids clothing.
  10. When we win the lottery we'll need to spend the money on something else, because it seems I already have everything. 

No comments: